The Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, has launchede-PASS (Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships) Software, a Project for Online System of Scholarships for Himachal Pradesh, sponsored by the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Govt. of India, and developed by the Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), through the Website: http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in, w.e.f. 2013-14.
All Scholarship Schemes (except Minority Scholarship Schemes & Disabled Scholarship Schemes) of the Departments of Higher Education for Class IX onwards, are covered under this Software / Website, i.e. http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in, starting from Online Application Filling by the beneficiaries, with the help of the Schools / Colleges and concluding at Online Cash Transfer through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT).
The e-Pass will be quite useful ensuring that the Scholarship Amount actually goes to the genuine beneficiary in a time bound manner as he / she will not have to wait for any Cheque / Draft to avail the Scholarship Benefits. e-Pass will also minimise the possible chance of any duplicacy / double payment. All beneficiaries studying outside the state, will also be benefitted by the e-Pass, as they can apply online for the Scholarship Schemes, through the given website, from anywhere. e-Pass goes with the demand of the time of Computerization and it minimizes huge expenditure on stationary, etc.
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to SC and ST students (CSS).
Under this Scheme, all SC and ST students whose parents/guardians annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2,50,000/-, are eligible for full scholarship (i.e. Maintenance Allowance + Compulsory Fee) for all courses, provided they are pursuing their studies in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Recognized Private Recognized Institutions, as regular students.
Scheme Specific Document(s) Required:
- Passport Size Photo(Self Attested)
- AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No)
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwardsLatest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account
- SC Category Certificate (Issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar)Income Certificate of Parent / Guardian (Issued by an
- Income Certificate of Parent / Guardian (Issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar)Gap Year Affidavit, for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students (in Original).
- Gap Year Affidavit, for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students (in Original)Fee Structure approved by the University / Board / State Govt. / Centre Govt. Self-approved Fee Structure by the Head of the Institution is not valid, in
- Fee Structure approved by the University / Board / State Govt. / Centre Govt. Self-approved Fee Structure by the Head of the Institution is not valid, in the case of Private Recognized Institutions.
- Fee Payment Receipts
The printed copy of the Online Scholarship Form (after successful online submission of form), along with all requisite documents, needs to be submitted by the student to his / her Head of the Institute, who will retain it in the institution. The Institution will forward the duly attested printed form (after successful online verification) along with the Verified Candidate List(s) (on the prescribed format) to the concerned DDHE (in case of Govt. / Private Recognized Schools within state) &to this Directorate (in case of Universities / Private Recognized Colleges / Professional / Technical / Other Institutes / All Out of state institutes), for online verification & safekeeping. The Govt. Colleges (within the state) need to forward only the Verified Candidate List(s) (in the prescribed format) to this Directorate.
In case, any offline application form is received by the Head of the Institute, he/she is directed to return the same to the concerned student/institute, at his / her own level; & to direct the sender to fill the form online & submit the printed copy of the Online Application Form, afterwards, through the same channel.
Feel free to contact us at:
Bells Institute of Management & Technology
Campus: Knowledge City, Mehli, SHIMLA, India
Phone : +91-177-2620213, 2620313, 9318922291,90,98,96
For Admission Query Please Contact
Helpline : 0177-2620213, 2620313, 9318922291,90,98,96
Email : email@example.com