Faculty of Management Studies
The Faculty of Management Studies is another prominent part of the institute’s academic structure. The courses offered here cover all areas of hospitality, managerial and organisational building, ensuring students aim at being pure professionals from the very start.
The courses under the Faculty of Management Studies are listed below:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bells Institute is committed to education. The Institute’s Scholarship Program is informed by the Institute’s vision of “Quality and Affordable Education to All”. To know more about and avail the scholarships, prospective students are encouraged to contact the Admissions Department or the Scholarship Program In-Charge at the Institute.